| Life Everyday |
MY ANOTHER BFF
Saturday, March 12, 2011 • 7:03 PM • 0 comments
dear fwens,                                                                                                                                                      
         i want to share to you about my another bff.....her name is iyy naa......she is cute but sometime sweet......maybe,she is also genius....she studied at the same school as me that is smk ibrahim....but not at the same class...she is my BFF.....she loves to edit pictures so much.....n i love to sing.....that is my hobby....nothing to tell about iyy naa now,so,bye...love u all...xoxoxox


PASTFUTURE
The star owner
Bounjour Alls ! Welcome to My world . Please don't copy anything here . Be a good girl and boy . Leave me a nice speak at my cbox ^^ Feel free to navigate around here :) Need some choco ? Change it Mood : I'm Bored -.- Status : Me know me cute :p [Change with your own words] ..

FOLLOWERS


UPDATE STATUS

>> Blogskin baru
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> Awok comel sangat
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • hye,hye,hye
  • SMK IBRAHIM
  • THE GEDIX
  • HEART BREAK!!!
  • MY BFF
  • VIRUS ZZZZZZZZZ
  • SAD_HAPPY
  • About ME

  • CREDIT SECTION

    Coding basecode by: Afiqah
    Edit template by: Izyanyancinnamon
    Owner blog: Your name
    Best view:Mozilla firefox
    Others:(♥♥)

    Remember!!dont remove this section!!